taskbar disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhonjo

Baseband Member
When win xp boots up to desktop I can see the taskbar for a few second and then disappeares. I had the same problem couple weeks ago and when I try fixing it with the win xp repair cd it made it worst and I had to reformat it.

I looked and searched many sites that could fix this taskbar problem but nothing really worked out so far. One method worked out but I had to make a new account and I don't really wanna do that.

It seems like this problem occurs when my computer crashes but i dunno.

does anyone have any suggetion??
anything would be cool.

It's on autohide

put your mouse to the botton of the screen and it re apears I love it saves so much space. Got it to expand 3 rows then set it to autohide.

If you want to get ride of this great featue... Bring mouse to bottom when it re apears right click. Go to properties and unclick autohide.

tyler...im not that retarded but thanks for the suggetion

as for warez I tried those methods already. I tried the first method and its pretty much the same method as the 2nd one and In my first response I said that I didn't want to make a new account...so the 2nd method is out and I want to avoid method 3 cuz last time I tried doing that it messed up half way through and I had to reformt.

so any more suggetion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom