DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Hi all, I have just bought myself a DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D and the first thing that i DON'T get it does it support sli?

Like i know it hads 2 PCI-16 slots, but does that meen it can sli video cards?

I have two 6600GT can i place them both in and put the port thing over and have them sli'd?

It does not support SLI, but there is an easy mod to make it work with SLI. I do not know exactly how to do it, but I'm sure somebody else will.

O crud!!!

DAM i was hoping it was sli when i got it because it had 2 16 slots...

Does any one know a way to mod it? i would really like to mod it!!!
Caz i just spent 120$ with shippig for it! and i was so sure it would sli!!!

If there is no easy way i just might have to sell it...

Why? Theres no point in getting 2 7800GTXs...

Just Google it, see if anything comes up. Something about connecting two resistor pads on the chipset with the graphite in a pencil or some shizzazzab like that.

Thats what you get for not looking before you jump.

DAM this!
I have all my parts on the table and now im so pied of that i can't sli them... grrr

o well, i found some thing about a 74$ connector bridge, lol i can just buy the sli-dr for that ammout 120+74= almost sli-dr!!!

Aw man Duplicity, you got the link before i did. :(

Supposedly, the new DFI Ultra-d have something built in so that you cant mod them to SLI any more. I am not complety sure about this but since you seem to have some money (sig) try it anyways.

No, actually every board is modable, the way they tried to stop it was covering the 2 points that you are suposed to connect, with some epxoy. It just takes longer to mod because you have to scrape the epoxy off, but it is still moddable to SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom