duncan9562

In Runtime
hi. this is my current rig:

amd athlon 64 3000+ (oc'd slightly)
nvidia dual core 6600GT
160gb maxtor
80gb maxtor
1gb 3200 DDR

I have a problem of the pc restarting.....sometimes when im plaaying battlefield 2 it freezes then i have to do a hrd reset. I was wandering could this be a power issue? i only have a 200 watt supply....i was considering upgrading but thought not. I also have 2 uv cold cathodes and fans running off the PSU. Any help would be great...:)

im guessing your overclock isn't stable enought. I am not a pro at overclocking at all so i would wait for someone with some adivce.

Or it could be a temperature problem.

well the overclocks been stable for ages....and it still does it if i reset the bios to default....its strange.........it doesnt do the bsod either...

are you able to montor temperature on the athlon and the 6600? If you have bought a new psu, my second verdict would be temperature.

ok well now i cant even get into playing it....it loads the map then you click to join game and it crashes......has crashed once wen loading map....
temps on the other hand...

athlon = 39
6600 = 51

i think the 6600 needs at least 350watt power supply so i dont even know how ur comp didnt have more problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom