decent upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not very smart at games, but i think doom 3 needs a really good PC (amd 3500+ or pentium 4 3.2 Ghz minimum)

the system specs for doom 3 is 1.5 ghz, 384 MB ram, but you need a video card, not a chipset

what is the point of making a video chipset? i would rather have a video card, but my pc didnt come with it

haha... minimums always lie.... thats just like bare minimum to start it... other wise fear would be running just fine on my computer now... and i'm above minimum...

1gb ram
256 mb onboard ati express 200 mobo graphics
amd athlon 64 3500+

doesnt really run too well....

is ebay good for purchasing hard drives?
Let the buyer beware.

Unless it is from an extremely reputable dealer and new in the box, I wouldn't touch it on eBay.

If you're gonna get one, go with a new one.

If your drives are ATA, go with one of the Seagate models from BestBuy, or order elsewhere.

is it true that having lots of hard drive space leftover makes your PC run faster? i have heard this before..

Having your hard drive clean from junk and defragmented helps your PC run better.

A full hard drive WILL slow your comp to a crawl, however.

Either way is good... 12 full out of 37, or 12 empty out of 37. Both are better than mine.

my old computer i sold for this one had an aftermarket 40 GB hard drive i installed back in 2002...wow it was ample for back then...now im using the same drive, and its getting so small

my FUTURE goal is to get two 500 GB hard drives, and try to get them working together as one drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom