Making a DVD image

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I am wondering what the best software out there (free or not) for making either an iso, or bin/cue image of both film dvds, and software dvds.

I currently use Alcohol 120, but I wonder if there is something better out there.

DVD DECRYPTER and DVD SHRINK. you can even mod decrypter along pgcedit and break the new sony arcos encryption. all of them are freeware. contact me for more details. Magic iso is good for building .iso images but it does not break encryption on dvd's also alcohol is great program also, but i have not been able to get it to work on the new sony movies, i.e. stealth, madagascar, etc. also if you use dvd shrink, there is a 3rd party tool that lets you do as many dvds as you want 1 after another, without have to change anything, that is multishrink.

turboFX55 said:
DVD DECRYPTER and DVD SHRINK. you can even mod decrypter along pgcedit and break the new sony arcos encryption. all of them are freeware. contact me for more details. Magic iso is good for building .iso images but it does not break encryption on dvd's also alcohol is great program also, but i have not been able to get it to work on the new sony movies, i.e. stealth, madagascar, etc. also if you use dvd shrink, there is a 3rd party tool that lets you do as many dvds as you want 1 after another, without have to change anything, that is multishrink.

Why do everybody seems to be able to use alcohol 120 to burn an encrypted dvd, but I can't get it to do so

Probably because they do not choose the right encryption/format from the drop down box and think that it chooses it for you automatically. Alcohol 120%, DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter.

Tyler1989 said:
Probably because they do not choose the right encryption/format from the drop down box and think that it chooses it for you automatically. Alcohol 120%, DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter.

huh?

You have to choose the format you know

SaferDisc
Custom Disc
Standard Disc
Audio Disc
Audio+ Disc
PS2 Disc
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back