OCed fx-57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so. I mean, it's not a huge overclock. I figured it wouldn't take more than 1.5 or 1.55ish to get it to overclock by 300mhz...

Ryan

Okay I took it down to voltage of 1.5 but the clock speed stayed about the same hmm thats weird.Iam gonna take it back up and see what happens.This has never happen to me.Any suggestions why this would happen vary curious.:confused:

fr34ky said:
Okay I took it down to voltage of 1.5 but the clock speed stayed about the same hmm thats weird.Iam gonna take it back up and see what happens.This has never happen to me.Any suggestions why this would happen vary curious.:confused:
Umm...are you sure you know what you're doing? The voltage has nothing to do with clock speed. Adjusting it will do nothing to the clock speed. :confused:

thats what i'm thinking ^^^ i wouldn't be surprised that the clock speed stayed the same when you drop VOLTAGE. unless you mean it was stable at that voltage. seriously though if you are that confused why in **** are you overclocking a $1000+ cpu like that. did you even increment the voltage or did you just guess and up it like that.

edit: burned ati i don't know how long you'll last with that avatar before you get told to ditch it.

I wish I was rich enough to go OCing willynilly like this guy who obviously has no clue what he is doing and apparently doesn't care with his $1000 cpu lol.

P.S. want to trade me CPUs? I am sure you have the cash to spare and I could put it to better use than you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom