Mouse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanp

Solid State Member
Could any one tell me how to fix the mouse on the pc,it we tried 2 and they are both doing the same,they work ok for so long ,then the cursur starts shooting all over the place we can't control it ,we tried 2 mouses and its the same on both any one tell us what we can do please.

hmm....which kind are you using, ball mouse, optical mouse, or laser mouse?

if it's wireless, check for interference from a radio or something, I've heard (rarely) that that can interfere with it. Also, try checking the batteries, cleaning it, things like that. Hope that helps!

The same used to happen to a old computer I had. I think the computer was just old or maybe it was a virus/malaware problem.
What solved my problem was a new computer.

I don't think purchasing a new computer is a practical way to solve a problem caused by a small mouse.

i would remove the mouseball, get a DAMP cloth, and clean the ball/internal rollers of the muouse.

also, go to start -> control panel -> mouse, and check to make sure the mouse is moving at a good speed.

also, what's with the quality of mice these days?

my old microsoft scroll mouse was stepped over by me, and its still in one peice! My new logitech optical mouse is so cheap im sure my hands could crush it easily...are mice now made of cotton???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom