My Gaming Pc Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them a lot.. for 55 bucks shipped you cant beat a 5:1.. shakes the house with the bass not turned up @ all..

they raised the price on newegg. I got them @ their lowest.. oh well..

The Logitech 530's are okay. I have the 5300's... MUCH better. Not quite the z-5500's but they still rattle the windows.

I still don't see why you are showing this computer off. Do we all get to play show and tell with our computers or is this one special for some reason. I'm not trying to insult, seriously, what is special about this computer? I must be missing something besides a couple LED fans inside a plexiglass window.

You all should check out my gaming pc:
http://www.penguinboy.us/archives/Tandy_Model4_Running_s1.jpg
This baby really rocks.

On a more serious note...
Crosphyr, although I am confused on what sets your case apart from others, I do have a very high appreciation for your overclock. You have an older series motherboard, the same PSU, the same CPU, but yet you ahve acheived a much higher overclock than me. Do you have any tips on how you got there?

He did some mods to his case, mod=modified;) This is the mod section of a computer forum:rolleyes: People come here to look at and talk about computer mods.

Why are there so-many post Nazi's on here:mad:
Soup%20Nazi.jpg

DBD said:
He did some mods to his case, mod=modified;) This is the mod section of a computer forum:rolleyes: People come here to look at and talk about computer mods.

Why are there so-many post Nazi's on here:mad:
Soup%20Nazi.jpg

All that needs to be said..

snowpunk said:
The Logitech 530's are okay. I have the 5300's... MUCH better. Not quite the z-5500's but they still rattle the windows.

I still don't see why you are showing this computer off. Do we all get to play show and tell with our computers or is this one special for some reason. I'm not trying to insult, seriously, what is special about this computer? I must be missing something besides a couple LED fans inside a plexiglass window.

You all should check out my gaming pc:
http://www.penguinboy.us/archives/Tandy_Model4_Running_s1.jpg
This baby really rocks.

On a more serious note...
Crosphyr, although I am confused on what sets your case apart from others, I do have a very high appreciation for your overclock. You have an older series motherboard, the same PSU, the same CPU, but yet you ahve acheived a much higher overclock than me. Do you have any tips on how you got there?

I would but your posts seem to have very negative tone to them. I try to ignore people that don't show the respect i do. Goodluck though.. thats all I can say

you have to love people for what they say, i was doing a reply the other day and some one also reply's with a negitive responce say that it was a waste of time, etc etc etc. why dont people just close there **** mouths and dont say anything at all, no i am guilty of a few times like here but it gets. old, why dont you all say good job and so forth and leave it like that. NO MORE FLAMING...... it gets old.

turboFX55 said:
you have to love people for what they say, i was doing a reply the other day and some one also reply's with a negitive responce say that it was a waste of time, etc etc etc. why dont people just close there **** mouths and dont say anything at all, no i am guilty of a few times like here but it gets. old, why dont you all say good job and so forth and leave it like that. NO MORE FLAMING...... it gets old.

I agree, btw nice cpu bro..

thx which cpu do you mean, if you are talking about my sig I have 2 dual core opti 275's, 4 cores total.

Guys .. quit ****ing on his parade.. Criticism is ok.. but you're taking it overboard. If you wish to troll.. Please do it elsewhere.

I agree that the case is soso but. the choice of fans/psu is still rather asthetically pleasing. gotta do as much as you can with what you got right? :) not everyone has $200 to spend on a case nor the expertise to heavily mod one.

first reccomondation, is to get either a saitek gaming keyboard or a logitech keyboard that is black and silver.. as that white sticks out like a sore thumb.

my second reccomondation.. Get your box the heck away from your subwoofer before you demagnatize and fry your hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom