DVD Burning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Banned
I have a Pioneed DVDR-A05U. Do i need any firmware updates ? What do i use to Rip,Re-Encode, and Burn ? I was told to use SmrtRipper, DVD2One, and RecordNowMax. WHat do you use ? First time DVD Burner here so let me know. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

use dvd x copy. all in one and dont have to worry about different programs just to back up ur dvds

Dell XPS said:
use dvd x copy. all in one and dont have to worry about different programs just to back up ur dvds

Yea but does the movie go on 1 or 2 disk ? I want them to go on 1 disk.

By far the easiest for *noobs* is DVDShrink as it will do everything (except burn).

for n00bs huh?. . . . . . .works great for me. that software is amazing, lets you edit exactly which frames to put on author mode. DVDshrink can decrypt with its own engine and i think it even passes the burning process to nero. maybe it has its own burning engine, not sure.

No, its not *just* for newbies far fom it infact.

The first screen is simplicity itself (just dump any unwanted foreign audio tracks to up the quality, if required, but keep the original menu's and extra's) and then hit BACKUP

or

Reauthor the DVD for the more enthusiastic user

If I had to rate ANY software this would be as near a 10/10 as possible (amazing to say its free!).

Thanks for all your help. Trying to burn my first DVD right now :)

I thought i was told i needed firmware updates but i guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom