processor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
hey guys, i am having hard tyme deciding which processor i shoud buy that can handle the games today and most of the games in the future, i want a processor that can overclock a bit, and can last me long enuff till AM2 comes out and the b4 the new processors come out.

im thinking either the 3500 venice or the 3700 san deigo.. im not sure tho.. or maybe even the 3200?

Well, the 3000 can handle any game out right now. You can get the 3200, and OC at least a little. The 3200 is around $170. THe 3700 is really nice as it has 1MB cache, and not much more expensive than the 3200 ($220). :D

i wouldn't waste sleep over waiting for socket M2 i think like gaara (i'm pretty sure it was gaara) and that it's not going to be the revolution its cracked up to be although i'm not saying it's a bad thing i'm just saying people who are waiting so that they can pay a lot more for something that isn't going to be a vast improvement may be dissapointed. 3000+ or 3200+ are your best options for the moment i suppose.

Get a Opteron 148 Venus with a Dfi Lanparty Ultra-D and overclock to FX-57 speeds on air :)
You will need some good ram to do that unless you use dividers.

i woud get an opteron but i duno anything bout em, i didnt do reserach on em, i juss focused on athlon cuz i heard ther better in gaming?? also from wut i hear, opterons r all bout luck?? depends on the stepping u get then thas how good it is?? not sure.. so i dont want any risks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom