just starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdeadweightxx

In Runtime
ok well to start im 16 y/o and have the basic knowledge of how a computer works etc. Im really interested into computer gameing and computers in general but have a limited amount of knowledge. I dont understand half of the things you guys discuss here so I was wondering if anybody could give me a few helpful links to some good noob computer guides out there or just some good beginner guides here on the forums. It would be much appreciated!

everything that u could possibly want to know can be found on this forum, u just ask the questions and we'll answer, trust me ur guaranteed to get an answer. u were abit general on what u want to learn about, so maybe if u chosse some topic in gaming that u would like to know about then we can possibly help u. but if u wanna learn stuff jsut go through the forum and read. thats wat i did!!!

tomshardware.com (i think thast the right link) but at that website theres alot of reviews and you can learn alot form jsut reading on there. Theres alot of other websites you can read but pick a topic and learn it. But you can always ask questions here and they well get answered. go to "building, upgradeing, BLah blah blah there are sopme posts there with guides which should help you start out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom