pickin out a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
ok so basically for christmas some slazy shmo bought me a $50 gift certificate to amazon. and i can't decide what to buy with it so i'm asking you guys.
my thoughts were Far Cry and Doom 3 or preordering the new starwars galaxy at war or w/e
and i dont really want to buy CIV4 (not into turn based)

already own:
FEAR
GTA:SA
HL2
KOTOR 1&2
Battle 4 middle earth
battlefield 2+x pack
sims 2
COD2
AOE3

I wouldnt go with doom3, i didnt have too much fun playing it for very long. Farcry is an awesome game. Black & White 2 is also a lot of fun. If you like racing games check out Need For Speed: Most wanted. Other thans those i cant really rec. any more.

i think this depends on your opinion on what a good game would be. My personal opinion is to get need for speed most wanted, or sims 2

already have the sims 2. not sure if the xpacks are worth the money tho and i dont have a gamepad,joystick or steering wheel so sports, driving and flying games aren't gonna be the best for me

already have COD2 and BF2:SF
problem with getting far cry and doom is that they're both kind of horror style and i've had F.E.A.R. for a few weeks now and still afraid to install it. don' think i could handle 2 more... :p

far cry isn't horror, doom is. Far cry is kind of like BF2 except you're alone. You drive boats, gliders, buggys, etc and had nice graphics with splendid views, like plants and stuff, even fish underwater... awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom