New Build, What should I get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shugonworrier

Baseband Member
I am looking for a good mother board with compatible CPU and RAM. I am starting from scratch on this one. I do not have any parts or anything, what do you reccomend i buy for this build.

You should also let us know if you are to be overclocking, as that has something to say about what parts to choose.

first of all overclocking don't even know what it is or even how??? secondly, i have about $2000 to spend on this build and yes I will definintly be gaming

$2000 will get you an awesome computer. What do you want to do with it tho? Games? Web browsing? Word processing? Pinball?

bkolk said:
he said gaming

Yeah as i said, i would like to build a gaming comp. but not only based on the HW but based on looks, like for lan partys and such
Does any one have any ideas for both great looks (and structure) plus great HW for round $2000

with 2000 there's so much you can do, hard to give you recommendations just based on a top dollar value but i would suggest you do a lil more research on what you prefer at least. Check out some of the AMD X2 or Opteron chips for processor, OCZ or some corsair memory....and check out some of the DFI lanparty boards. You can also look around this forum to see what other people have recommended and look as some of these guys sigs as they have some pretty nice systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom