Dvd X Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell XPS

In Runtime
I just got it today and almost backed up all of my DVD collection. But I was wondering why when i downloaded the patch for it, i couldn't burn any movies because it said by law that they can't sell rippers. any way the original version of it doesnt give me that when i go and copy my movies. anybody know what really is going on with the lawsuit against 321 studios?

Dell XPS said:
I just got it today and almost backed up all of my DVD collection. But I was wondering why when i downloaded the patch for it, i couldn't burn any movies because it said by law that they can't sell rippers. any way the original version of it doesnt give me that when i go and copy my movies. anybody know what really is going on with the lawsuit against 321 studios?

Does it put the movie on 1 or 2 DVD's ?

you can't copy a copy. you my be able to use DVD-decrypter to decrypt data to hard disk and use virtualCD or daemon tools to mount a virtual drive. dvd-x-copy will not copy from hard disk data or a copied dvd-x-copy disc, this is why you will need to mount it

-edit
wait, i'm a dumbass. to copy a copy all you need to do is do a cd-to-cd copy. any burning software will work. dxd-x-copy decrypts data on the burnt CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom