What PSU For my comp???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey have any you guys ever heard of the ULTRA X-Finity series i was curious if anybody might have it in their systems. It's has some good idea's like the cable management.

taterknight said:
[Flame SNIPPED]

Well, im sorry you feel that way, BTW im only 14 years old, and my b day is on JAN 18 YAY... well, if you feel you have something to say to me then please PM me ONCE and don't go around flamming me on every post i ever go to...

Also I myself and my perents are NOT JEWS i choose to not have a god, because in my opinion religion only leads to wars... Please don't insult me anymore, i never said anything that wasn't true about you. Yea, i do think my perents have a better job then yours because it's about on the same level as a giant food chain in amarica, UNLESS YOUR FOLKS own a large CHAIN of store's or any of that sort i still think my statment of the obvious is compeling. My English IS not better then of an avarage English Speaker, thus i belive my Engilsh IS "THE SUCK".

If you have a reply then pm me and or email me.

Just looking at your specs, why the heck do you have an FX-57, 4gb of ram and only a 6600gt video card?

I saw that ULTRA X-Finity on ebay, i don't like it caz it's not a good brand name, I rearly trust an Unknown Brand name, I would advise you to do the same, Avoid the Unknown products!!!

WEll that's my opinion and don't Quote me on it...

Also: Im my opinion here are the brand names to trust:(on power supplies)

ANTEC
OCZ
Maybe others, i have never owned any other PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom