What PSU For my comp???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have bought 4 Antec 550W for 400$USD or 4 Antec 500W for 240$USD lol..

meh, i have the money...why not waste it!!!

BUT watever i still got a great deal, well from my point of view.

Well thanks for your opinion anyways.

From this point foward, I am not going to recommend anything other than the PC Power and Cooling Turbo-Cool 510 Express/Sli. Why? I have went through the OCZ ModStream 520, the Antec TPII 550, and two Silverstone Zeus 520's. They all produced sub par voltages on the +12v rail, on the RAM, on the LDT bus, and the +5v rail. I finally bit the bullet because I wanted to see for myself if the PCP&C 510 really lives up to the hype. Oh boy does it ever, the +12v rail NEVER moves from 12.09v (all the other PSUs I tried gave me 11.9-11.96v), and the CPU has the exact voltage I set it at. On all the other PSUs, I had to set the CPU voltage upwords of 1.6v just to get 1.55v, now I set it at 1.55v and that's exactly what I get.

dawizhacker said:
LOL I JUST SPENT 560$USD ON POWER SUPPLIES LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
You do realize, for that price you could have gotten the PCP&C 1kw (1000w, 1100w peak) power supply.

umm...i needed 4 so that's 140per that's not that much... my OCZ 600 was about 230 when i got it, and i still think i kicks any other by far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom