check this super beast card out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes its actually a x850pro that was flashed to x850xt, im thinking of flashing it to x850xt PE. becasue it does the speeds. no it doesnt put pressure on it. its got arctic silver 5 on there and under 2 hour load it gets 49c at highest! the video card actually doesnt flex it all with all the weight, but i think it scared people on ebay becasue it didnt sell :( but its held on with two screws nothing ghetto hehe. and the heatsink came from a socket A/462 processor lol.

That would be even better, if cards were designed with the cores on the backside, so using a cooler like that would face upwards, instead of downwards....

I think they are designing a card like that now?

yea that actually would be cool because you would most likley have more airflow hitting the heatsink. so you guys video cards would run maybe as cool as mine lol! JK and water cooling isnt in this lol. i know im beat with those guys BUT THIS VIDEO CARD IS FORSALE IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED, IVE GOT THE ORIGINAL COOLER, AND BOX,MAUAL,DVI,SVIDEO CABLE,HD ADAPTER. 270USD OBO, and shawn this isnt a forsale forum i just figured i would include that so please dont snip this thanks

heres the back of the video card, i got some foam washers under the screws for saftey.

Attachments

• x850xt 4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 117
yea i guess it would help even if it didnt the card would be more coo! lol but i could only fit em on the back the front side is slighty got the heatsink over some of the memory modules, which are rated at 510mhz

bradybnmci said:
Holy * ! its a Frankenstein. hahah. I would think that would put too much pressure on the slot. Does it run ?

i think thats an understatement....LOL and Mary Shelley (writer of Frankenstien) is one of my relatives :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom