Cases Cases Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

threemooses

In Runtime
there are alot of cases out there and i was wandering if some one could give a link of a case on newegg that has everything good in a cases like cooling without looking like it came from another planet(like no alien heads or wierd designs). thanks

Whats your budget? Do you want a power supply with it? Do you want it quiet or you don't really care? We need a few details first before we can reccomend.

i would likeit to be quiet i just dont really like the alien and stuff cases
and if i can save money with the case then sure but if not im going to go with a forton 450 w psu

Well what type of computer do you have in it, is it a power hungry gaming machine or is it a internet browsing machine?

like here is the question can i get a case for 50 dollars that cools good is big enough for a 12x9.6 mother board that doesn't look like a bad sci fi movie

That might be iffy. What color do you want it, what video card do you have and does the motherboard have a 20 or 24 pin connector?

24 pin and why do you need to know the video card im not contradicting you just wandering its a evga 6600gt 128

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom