Help deleted partition on spare drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper6549

Beta member
I have two (western digital) 75gig hard drives and one 120gig hard drive. I was going to reinstall windows in raid 0, when I got into my raid utility i accidentally hit auto configure and it selected selected the 75gig and 120gig for the raid partition. This is not what I wanted so with out formating I deleted the raid set, went into the manual configuration and selected the two 75gig drives. Now my question, Is there a way to restore the original partition on my 120gig hard drive? I had about 100gigs of files on it. I did go into diskpart dos command and set the deleted partition to active and assigned it a drive letter it now states that it's a fat16 I have found no utility as of yet that will recover the ntfs partition.

viper6549 said:
I have two (western digital) 75gig hard drives and one 120gig hard drive. I was going to reinstall windows in raid 0, when I got into my raid utility i accidentally hit auto configure and it selected selected the 75gig and 120gig for the raid partition. This is not what I wanted so with out formating I deleted the raid set, went into the manual configuration and selected the two 75gig drives. Now my question, Is there a way to restore the original partition on my 120gig hard drive? I had about 100gigs of files on it. (NOTE) I did go into diskpart dos command and set the deleted partition to active and assigned it a drive letter it now states that it's a fat16 I have found no utility as of yet that will recover the ntfs partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom