FX-60 - PreOrder on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you right now that is not worth almost 3 times the 4400+ which is basically what it is as the 4400+ can easilly reach 2.6 levels.

I wouldnt mind getting the FX60 dual core unlocked multi, especially if you have like 2GB's set that doesnt OC well and you dont want to run mem dividers, all you got to do is raise the multi and lower the FSB/HTT

I just don't know about this one. The price is higher then the whole computer I'm getting and it's not to much more powerful then the others. I saw this CPU at Zip zoom fly for $1100.

Tyler1989 said:
I'll tell you right now that is not worth almost 3 times the 4400+ which is basically what it is as the 4400+ can easilly reach 2.6 levels.

yeah, but then if you can overclock the FX60 too, and then the 4400+ won't touch it. Hey, if you're rich and want "top of the line" then you get it... bu personally I can make a whole "kick @$$" PC for that money, like the other guy said

Uhh it can be OCed greatly or else it wouldnt be called an FX processor. Exactly why its so high priced plus i doubt anything can touch it. Plus everything is high price when its new so just wait and stop *****ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom