Connecting the front LED's to my motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jibbery

Beta member
can anyone like post a picture of where the front LEDs would plug into a DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D the case is a XG Dragon Aluminum Gaming Case if it helps atall. thanks. Jibbery :eek:

yea i just realized that my front leds dont work on my case either. i have the same mobo and im pretty sure i connected everything in the right places. i have an aspire x-superalien

I don't have that motherboard but when you mean front LED'S do you mean hard drive accessing light, powerlight etc? or just plain leds for show?

Either way the motherboard usually has a place for the leds.. but for my leds on my case I had a molex plug for powersupply. Anyway I would check not only your motherboard manual but also look on your case website for connecting up the leds..

Goodluck.. wish I had same case/motherboard so I could help more.

I have that exact MOBO and I had the same problem until I realized that I had them on backwards. All my connecters were on the right pins, but they can still go on the wrong way. Try turning them to face the oposite direction on the pins. For example the top row has lettering on the led connector facing the top of my MOBO while the bottom row requires the lettering on my led connectors to be facing towards the bottom of my MOBO. Hope that made a little bit of sense lol. :p

check the bottom right of your mobo, there should lil letters that read hd led etc....if you plug them in and get no response, flip the connector and stick it in again. the motherboad manual will tell you where they are and will have pics of where these connectors are at as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom