Opteron VS Athlon 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't blame the processor for a shotty board or whatever else might be the problem. Even if the processor is broke, you can't attribute the lag to 3200's not being able to get the job done.

Ryan

dawizhacker said:
I had a
dfi lanparty ultra-d
6800Gt
1 gig g skill
600 OCZ PSU
and it lagged like ****... but the CPU was flucked up since it only ran at 1.4 not at the original 2.0.
Well that's why BF2 ran so slow! Why would you lower the speed at 1.4 or was the CPU just messed up? You said it was Flucked up so it must have been a bad one.

That computer right there is sort of like what I'm getting only a few different things.

It don't matter much now i got the opteron this morning, It ran at 2.0 and it was halla faster then the 3700... im going to use the 3700 for oter comp...

THX for all your help...

Hi Guru,

I was wondering if Opteron 145 dual core or higher can use on any 939 mobo, i.e. MSI-K8NGM2-FID or not. It was said CPU Type Athlon 64 FX/Athlon 64/Athlon X2 only.
I'm concerning about cad/cam/simulation on engineering programs.
Which one is the best for me between Athlon 64/64X2 or Opteron? and Why Athlon 64/64X2's bus speed higher than Opteron's? What that mean?

Thank you in advance.

dawizhacker said:
It don't matter much now i got the opteron this morning, It ran at 2.0 and it was halla faster then the 3700... im going to use the 3700 for oter comp...

Thats stupid. They both have the same cache, same RAM, same Bus speeds, but the 3700+ has a faster clockspeed. The 3700+ IS FASTER than the Opteron 146.

Wow...

taterknight why the heck are you flamming me on every post i go to?
And why on earth did you send me 24 email messages...

[Flame SNIPPED]

And if there is a MOD that can do something about it please do, caz this guy is scrueinging up everything i do, every post i made he comes up with some sort of BS. [Flame SNIPPED]

BAN HIM OR SOMETHING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom