Wow Look What Newegg Just Sold Out Of!!! Deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because he just likes to post all the time. You know, it's like an ingrown hair. It doesn't do anything but get worse and you never know which direction it'll go next.

Ryan

ati fanboy?! i could care less about ati! why do you insist on talking SHIIT ryan?! your not funny. i just figured i would post the link because its a good deal, and last time P.P did not belive me. this is retarded. why is every body so imature in these threads?!

QUOTE) RYAN-You know, it's like an ingrown hair. It doesn't do anything but get worse and you never know which direction it'll go next

UN QUOTE!

wtf is this supose to mean?! umm.. yea and the name ryan fits you. u must not have had ur A.SS beat before, so stfu before i break your glasses, you condom licking beast master B.ITCH. and even if i do post alot, im not even close to 1200!

chevytrucknut??? lol dude this is mainly a computer forum site, NOT THE (RED NECK HANG OUT, SO GO PROP UR LEG UP ON UR CHEVY AND TALK ABOUT DEER HUNTING. BECAUSE I NOTICE YOU LIKE TO AGREE WITH PEOPLE SO THEY WILL LIKE YOU. LOL!! GO GET SOME FRIENDS FAGETT!! im done with this forum site...

yep, should be

ati, you're 15 years old and you called me a "FAGETT"...need I say more? Just shut up and learn about maturity lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom