No Internal Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crunk

In Runtime
i recenly deleted alot of numerous software programs off of my computer and now my "internal recording mic" does not appear under the start;programs;entertainment section on my computer. My mic still works because i can still send messages via instant messenger. But how can i get the shortcut to appear on my programs list like before? Thanx for the help

If you know what Mic it is (see in device manager) then perhaps there is a software utility that you can download from the manufacturers website.

i think i might know which mic it is but the computer says that it is working fine. and there is no way to modify the properties or options on it to make another shortcut.

2Crunk said:
i recenly deleted alot of numerous software programs off of my computer and now my "internal recording mic" does not appear under the start;programs;entertainment section on my computer. My mic still works because i can still send messages via instant messenger. But how can i get the shortcut to appear on my programs list like before? Thanx for the help

I know this is off topic, but I did not know you can talk through a mic for instant messenger. Which instant messenger software allows you to do that? I am very interested, bc I would save a lot on long distant phone calls over sea :D

it's just the aol instant messenger, you dont have to subscribe to AOL or anything, its a free download you can get, if you both download it they have this thing called "Direct IM" and you can talk to each other.

omg. I use AIM and use the direct connect to transfer files to friends. I did not even know you can talk. I assume if I have a mic, then I can click talk and talk with the person on the other end?

i haven't used it in a while but i think you can either do that, or you can just push F12 and it will start recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom