Gaming Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i can only say that I've never had anything good come out of any compaq merchandice ive ever had, Samsung has some really good and fairly priced LCD's, their CRT's are probably even better priced.

newcement said:
Is there a difference between the evga and the xfx?

I've seen a lot of recommendations for the evga line of cards that's why I went for them.

i have hurd nothing but good things about evga cards...and i have been told to stay clear from xfx as there cards normally stuff up

go for evga ;)

ChrisX said:
Hmm i can only say that I've never had anything good come out of any compaq merchandice ive ever had, Samsung has some really good and fairly priced LCD's, their CRT's are probably even better priced.

My dad has the Compaq FS7600 and it's performed flawlessly for him and the speakers that come with it aren't bad either.:D

dont go with the OCZ Value...go with OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Platinum System Memory @ newegg

sw_freak64 said:
dont go with the OCZ Value...go with OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Platinum System Memory @ newegg

I've already bought the OCZ Value. I can't really go above $700. Which I've already done, but just barely. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom