7600 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein1jo

In Runtime
Has anybody heard anything substantial regarding the 7600 series? I know it's supposed to be out late Feb, early March. I would think that it is gonna debut around $180-200 considering the 7800GT is high $200's now. Should be quite the card for that amount of money.

I also read the 7600 series should have AGP combatibility. Has anyone else heard this?

I want a new card. I was thinking hardcore 6600GT, but it's gonna be super old tech real quick. The 6800GS is prob the only 6 series I would still consider. The 6800GT is quite alot of money and the card is getting old too so that's not gonna happen. 7600GT seems about right. The new ATI cards are turning out really nice, but they are so much more money than nVidia.

will h4x 4 food
the link you gave us in the article they forgot the 6800gs which is covering that area already i dont think there will be a 7600 unless its like in the 220s

I don't know where it was, but I read the 7200 is supposed to debut in Feb and the 7600 in March. The 6800GS was to essentially hold things over till they did. Don't know for sure now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom