How far did you OC your CPU?

Which processor do you think is better for games and for running a dedicated server?

• Dual Intel Xeon 3.0Ghz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Athlon X2 4800

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A liar. Unless somebody on TF has a CABNE 0528 opty, or chilled water cooling or something of the sort, you aint gona get an OC like that. Besides, 99% of people who have that stuff all hang out ot xtremesystems.

900MHz on my XP-M, well KIND of 1GHz, it's 1.8GHz stock and I got it to boot at 2.8GHz and it'd go into windows but would freeze as soon as you started prime95, so I only considered my 100% stable OC of 2.7GHz which would be 900MHz......stupid freakin venice only did 575MHz. XP-M was air cooled

I oced my sempron 2800+ which is stock at 2000mhz to 2200mhz.
That is as far as i can go with my crappy pc chips M825G motherboard. I have arctic silver on it too and it still is not stable. It is only at like 36c too but my mobo for some reason just cant handle it it wont boot when i put it past 2200mhz. I am buying a MSI refurbished mobo. Even though it is sokcet A it is cheap and i cant stand this pc chips one.It only has agp 4x, and supports only pc2700 ram too. Do you think i will be able to overclock more with this mobo?

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=BA20514

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom