Spyware...help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste said:
Not only that, but you didn't place hijackthis in a non Temporary folder on the C Drive, if warez made a mistake, we wouldn't have been able to back it up.

( I know He wouldn't have made a mistake)

Post a hijackthis log anyways I don't trust system restore.

Place the program file of hijackthis in a folder by itself on the C Drive.

It cannot be a temporary folder.

Im by no means perfect....but so far, I havent had anyone mess there pc up by me telling them to remove an entry..I pla on keeping it that way....

sorry....i was really getting frantic....For the info though....Vcodec. is a fake codec that some video programs (ie windows) syas you need in order to play the file....it never plays, it simply executes itself if you click it....Stupid me...I know better but was not really paying much attention.

by the way...what do you guys do for a living to know so much...this place is like a gold mine for info.....

i will still work with you though....I will need to clean up my registry do remove any prgrams I loaded before my IT lady gets a hold of it.

She works for our company. she buys, maintains, runs servers, writes programs for Primavera stuff, anit virus stuff etc. .....for like 140 or so cpu's.

i will post

thanks Warez. You have a lot of patience to hang on with this stuff and deal with all the others. I will definately post in the morning. aside from that, do know of any decent email programs that stop the spam....
I set up spam trafficking (ms) with cox....my isp provider...but it sux. I keep getting crap from medicine and schools.....??

dont give out your email to no one, no sites, no offers, etc. spam programs are ok I guess, I dont use them, I dont get much spam, its just another program that is not needed. Ive got all the patience in the world to wait, I love this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom