slipstream security updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronvongogo

Fully Optimized
I slipstreamed service pack 2 into xp but is it possible to slipstream the security updates? When I format then although I get service pack 2 I still have to download and install the security updates is there anyway to slipstream them onto the xp disc?

Check out a program called nLite, and RyanVM update pack. Using nLite will slipstream the updates, and the update pack contains all the fixes to date. Do a yahoo search on them :)
EDIT Doh you beat me to it

baronvongogo said:
thankyou all It was annoying me having to download updates everytime I format.

not that bad at all if you have a broadband connection. plus there are new updates all the time.

yeah Iv download them all now but I`ll make my xp cd tomorrow although I wont format for awhile. Although I think i`ll have to soon having slow boot up`s due to some dodgy regedit job I did new I should of backed up. Thank the heavens for partitions :) they rescue me on many occassions.

baronvongogo said:
yeah Iv download them all now but I`ll make my xp cd tomorrow although I wont format for awhile. Although I think i`ll have to soon having slow boot up`s due to some dodgy regedit job I did new I should of backed up. Thank the heavens for partitions :) they rescue me on many occassions.

what were you doing in the registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom