HOLY MOLY I'M done TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevytrucknut

In Runtime
As soon as I send off this order, I'm done. WOW. Hard to believe.

1 last question though:

Which is better, the Antec True Power-II 550W

or the Antec NeoHE 500W "High Efficiency"

edit: or the Enermax 535W EG565P SLI power supply

if I'm running the rig in my Sig and I'm looking for fairly cheap but GOOD

:p YAY

I would go with the NEOHE, as it is modular, and will have the reliability of a ANTEC PSU, along with 3 12v rails.

Trifid said:
I would go with the NEOHE, as it is modular, and will have the reliability of a ANTEC PSU, along with 3 12v rails.

Reliability of an Antec isnt very high anymore.

What did I miss? I know there was a dodgy batch about 3 months ago, but they sorted it?

:) I just never changed my sig. I lied in my previous post, kinda. I was going to go with the TP-II, but it's backordered, and I don't know how long I can take...

Hey PZero, that place I got my opty from, never called me, so I called them back, and they said, sorry, we took it out of stock. and they didn't even tell me! Zipzoomfly it is :)

Trifid said:

Modular power supplies are terrible.

Oh sure, they look all nifty... But the very thing that makes then cool, also hurts their stability.. Modular power supplies suffer from interupted power, due to the modular plugs. (RESISTANCE)!!!!

Uninterupted power supplies are the way to go...

Whoa, I never thought about that .. are there any written accounts of modular power supplies not doing their job as they should?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom