6800GS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeIranianKid

In Runtime
Hey i just built my new computer and i turned it on and everything was fine until i started installing the eVGA drivers and then i got a message saying that my video card didn't have enough power so then i realized i didn't plug in the 6 pin pci-e connecter. Once i did and tried reinstalling the drivers the drivers installed but now the screen is a little bit fuzzy and when i uninstall the drivers its fine is this a bad video card or do i need to update the drivers or reformat the hdd or what please i could really use some help with this

how can you find the native resolution i think flat screens are at 1280 something X 1024 or something like that and i haven't updated the drivers yet

Run you desktop settings at 1064/768, 32 bit and run your CRT monitor at it's highest refresh rate! If you are going to reinstall the drives make sure that you unistall the current drivers and then clean the registry.

i have a flat screen and ive uninstalled the drivers and it fixed the problem but when i reinstall them it messes up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom