3700+ San Diego @ 2.9 Ghz vs FX-57

Status
Not open for further replies.
That your CPU is 100mhz faster?

AMD ATHLON 64 FX-57 PROCESSOR TECH SPECS:
Frequency: 2.8GHz
Cache Sizes: 64KB L1 Data + 64KB L1 Instruction Cache / 1MB L2 Cache (Exclusive)
CPU to MC: 2.8GHz

Hey twizted I also have the 3700 sandiego and am going to oc when my new OCZ platinum ram arrives today. I was wondering what settings you are using to get that OC? Did u just raise the HTT or did you lower the multiplier and raise the HTT even higher? What kind of Voltages u usin for CPU/RAM?

Thanks guys! And no, I don't think I can hit 3, it gets unstable if I raise the FSB even 1 more, and I don't want to put the RAM on a divider, so i'm happy where i'm at for now, very stable. I do plan to get a heatsink, more/bigger fans, and change the RAM to 2x1Gb though.

Flying-Squirrel - Sell me your video card for $200 and i'll tell ya. ;)
But seriously, HT frequency is at 4x, multiplier is at 11x, Vcore is at 1.5v, Ram is at DDR400, DDRv is at 2.7v. So basically everything is stock and all I did was raise the FSB a lot and the core/ram voltages slightly. Which is why I tell people to get this chip all the time.

I have nothing to do at the moment, i'm gonna see if I can squeeze a little more out. :)

Twizted_3kgt said:
Flying-Squirrel - Sell me your video card for $200 and i'll tell ya. ;)
But seriously, Htt is a 4x, multiplier is at 11x, Vcore is at 1.5v, Ram is at DDR400, DDRv is at 2.7v. So basically its all stock and all I did was raise the FSB a lot and the core/ram voltages slightly. Which is why I tell people to get this chip all the time.

Umm do you mean LDT is at 4x? A64's don't have a FSB, I think you mean you just raised HTT a bunch. :rolleyes: Thanx for the info i'll see what I get tonight or tomorrow with my nice new ram =) too bad im too poor to get the Big Typhoon Heatsink/Fan that I want yet. Oh well within another month, then i'll be an OCing MOFO! :D

Edit: I think I might hang on to my vid card :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom