Hello, Everyone, Miss Desperation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna77642 said:
I'm from the Nederland/Port Arthur area....you can probably see the smoke rising from my aggravation if you look out your window. LOL Anyway, glad to be here....nice place. I hope someone with a lot more activated brain cells that me can help me out with those darn default screensavers clogging up my menu.

How I made straight A's all through college and then end up so limited in my tecnology skills, I will never know....oh, well. That's life.

Thanks for the reponses!

I used to live in Nederland, i went to Central middle school in the 8th and c.o. wilson in the 7th...what year did you graduate?

Some info...

Graduated from TJ in 1967...a former "Hussar" but I always was an Indian in my heart! LOL

Donna

Re: Some info...

Donna77642 said:
Graduated from TJ in 1967...a former "Hussar" but I always was an Indian in my heart! LOL

Donna
Aboriginal or far east ? Big diff.
Just ask my friend who saves my cost of cigs.
no GST and PST.

:question: What is TJ

TJ

Thomas Jefferson High School...Port Arthur...Hussars were members of a marching group. Bye now.

Donna

I dunno about the Indian in your heart thing because we were the Bulldogs, PNG were the Indians, and i didn't graduate until 2001 so i'm sure we don't know each other but aw well. Enjoy your stay at TF there alot of smart people here. C-YA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom