Need help bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felces

Beta member
So outta the blue my dad gives me a talk about girls sayin that I have been talking to girls about sex on the PC and its along story and I really need replys on this and I really need help my dad told me hes been looking through my harddrive and I need to know

CAN HE TRACK THINGS I'VE DELETED

I was wondering if there is something saved in the computer that shows the file names i've downloaded... I've also found out that hes been recording my aim conversations with girls... It's really abunch of BS and a huge invasion of my privacy but oh well thats him for ya... please respond on everything you know lol

cookies, download programs, saved convos on messenger, keylogger with screenshots, etc. history, what do you use to download?

No idea... Yeah I delete my history, cookies, temp folder and **** its just things that i've downloaded in the past on limewire that I need no track of.. lol

C:\Documents and Settings\Warez Monster\Shared

thats for limewire......default settings for downloads completed

C:\Documents and Settings\Warez Monster\Incomplete
thats for incomplete

delete thos files

download microsft antispy and run it, then run tracks eraser and then download ccleaner and run it

i would delete the programs that you download pron off of, such as limewire and bittorrent. Let your dad look through, and then install the programs again.

Warez Monster said:

download microsft antispy and run it, then run tracks eraser and then download ccleaner and run it

I'm running a pirated version of windows it wont let me download it from the website.. Can I do this with spybot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom