game performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, the lastest ones one evgas site, also the newwest bios for the card. new idea, is 480W trueblue antec enough for the card?

The grass poping up as you get closer is quite normal when your settings are on low... but when i play they dont seem to pop up.. (as often).

Type playing without AA on 4x and turn everything to high.

Just to let you know... I myself have this awesome game, but when I run it, it doesn't seem to do this. What it might be is that i have 2 Gigs of RAM... the game it's self uses like 800-900 megs on full settings. I only had system processes and battlefield 2 memmory and my system was using 1.1 gigs of ram... so that might be it...

The game might be trying to automatically lower your settings because it knows it's running out of RAM

Hm... Im thinking this is a ram issue as it would make sense. High fps but the quality is bad because my comp is unable to have all the textures on file because I dont have enough ram. I think Ill pick up some memory instead of buying COD2 and BF2:SF :(

As I said above. Minimum of 2 gigs for BF2. It took some convincing but you have come to the right decision! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom