HEEEEELP!!! me with my iPod!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris93

Baseband Member
Hi,

I am having a problem with my new iPod Nano.

When I received it, it came with iTunes 5, which I updated to iTunes 6.

Upon starting I uploaded my music, but was horrified to find out that I could not upload my photos.

If anyone has any ideas as to how I might be able to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

replies

Thanks 'kemo099' that helped me understand it more, but didn't help me entirely.

For 'EricB', there is nothing you can set in the preferences.

ANYONE?!?!?!?!

usually if nothing shows up that mean you don't have an photo ipod or you maybe ran out of space

Ipodphoto1.jpg

thanks eric, the thing is though, do you need iphoto on your computer, to do it.

I will try and see if i can find it.

by the way, i have a nano, colour screen, designed for photos.

Chris

Chris93 said:
thanks eric, the thing is though, do you need iphoto on your computer, to do it. Chris

what do you mean?

you just need itunes. I only use itunes to add pictures to my ipod. I use anapod explorer to add music to my ipod. it has way better organization. but anapod sucks at adding pictures to the ipod. it will add all of the folder my pictures ok, but I have 4,000 pictures (5gb). I don't want to add all of them. I just wat to add like 600-700 pictures. so I only use itunes to add pictures, otherwise itunes wouldn't be on my computer

Hey EricB,

you were right!!!

When I was reading through the article that kemo099 posted, it said something about iphoto, so i thought that i needed it.

I had gone through the preferences before that, but i must have missed that tab!!

So relieved now!!!!

THANKS ERICB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom