Changing DVD Burn Speed using Nero 7???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawan AbuSalman

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I recently installed Nero 7 suite...but I cant figure out how to change the DVD Burn speed...I am using Nero Express to burn the DVDs and the default speed is 4x....

When I was using an earlier version of Nero, on the screen where you choose what drive you want to use, and you enter the label name etc...I had an option to burn at 2x or 4x...but now, the option is not even there...

Thanx

btw...Isnt it better to burn DVDs at 2x instaed of 4x? I always thought that this would minimize the errors that might occur...? is that correct?

Right now I'm in Nero 7, Nero Burning Rom, The New Comilation Screen comes up, go to the Burn tab and choose your speed

thanx for your reply...

I meant in Nero Express...Ive seen that in Nero Burnign Rom but I usually use express because it is much simpler...(There are a lot of settings and stuff in burning rom im not familiar with...)

Shouldnt there be that option in Nero Express too?? (it used to have that option in the older versions...)

Rawan AbuSalman said:
btw...Isnt it better to burn DVDs at 2x instaed of 4x? I always thought that this would minimize the errors that might occur...? is that correct?

only on a slow computer. the option seem to only appear in nero burning rom

I think if you select the drive speed in the tool< Nero CD/DVD Speed, it will be throughout the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom