9800 xt or fx5950

Status
Not open for further replies.
ati's graphics are just insanely beautiful... i compared a fx5600xt and a ati 9600xt and the ati just looked nicer =) give ati a try, other than the driver issues, which you'll get used to, they're awsome

i also like the looks of the ati cards better thats another reason i prefer the 9800xt

i heard that ati and nvidia are going to release the new generation of graphics cards very soon the ones which use PCI EXPRESS

dam i going to need to buy a new motherboard soon

I'm gonna save up all my money from my job (I don't live away from my parents yet) and then I'm gonna buy the parts and build me my own computer.

BTW Radeon 9800 XT's rule

i would wait now to buy a graphics card because the new models are coming out soon
and the 9800xt and fx5950 coast alot so i would hate to buy one now when it will get outdated soon

well the 9800 Pro runs on par with the 9800 xt . Also on a few reviews ive read when you crank up the graphics 9800 pro pulls ahead of the pack . I picked up a 9800 Pro from Compusa for
$ 199.00 :)

i still personaly prefer to the xt more than then pro
but the pro is cheaper and more value for money

ya me to i would rather wait for the next generation PCI Cards to come out before i buy a new one

i just brought a fx 5900 becuase the fx 5900 are a lot cheaper and it is the best so i would say the fx 5950 cause i can run games like max payne 2 , xIII , Worms 3d ( all the lastest games )at top settings and still get insane frame rates and picture quilty so if the fx 5950 is better then that is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom