Not BAd, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader

In Runtime
Hey im thinking about buying this comp.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Complete-systems/auction-44636101.htm
It would be replacing my current comp which is only P3 and many other obselete things.
I would use it for gaming. Playing games like HL2, COD, CS, COD2(if possible), Swat 4(if possible).
BTW the money is NZ currency.
Also is this is a piece of crap "ATi Rage 128 Pro Ultra GL AGP4X Graphi" right?
Also i have a 160gb hdd to put in it.
Cheers

That comp is complete crap. The graphics card sucks total ***. You won't be playing many of the games you listed with any fps above 20.

Ok so thats a piece a crap ill keep an eye out that other one was too expensive but thanks for the suggestion. Ill probably try post a few more up here aswell. Ill also stay a way from dell then, how come they are bad?
Cheers

You want to stay away from dell because they dont give you a very good computer for the money you spend on it. For the same price, you can build a compuer that is much better than a pre-built dell.

How much is your budget? Would you be willing to build your own or do you want to stick to pre-builts?

Stick to a pre-built it would be cheaper to get a pre-built for the kind of comp i want. Which is just an avergae one that would have a fair bit of space 120gb+ and can play games like i mentioned before. COD, HL2, COD2, FEAR, Swat 4. I am actually considering that one that Sarge52 linked me to. Does evryone agree that it is reasonable and would meet my needs? BTW thanks Sarge52.
Also what is the AMD Athlon XP3000+ Processor equavilent to pentium?
Cheers

thebleakness said:
You want to stay away from dell because they dont give you a very good computer for the money you spend on it. For the same price, you can build a compuer that is much better than a pre-built dell.

How much is your budget? Would you be willing to build your own or do you want to stick to pre-builts?

Not really. When it comes to a cheap system you can't beat them. Your right when it comes to higher end computers, but that isn't the boat he's in right now.

the amd 3000+ is comparable to a dell 3.0 ghz, i would def go for the AMD though cuz...well just cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom