Froze at Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

friskeyfiskey

Beta member
I'm new to this forum but hopefully someone will know the answer to my problem. I just got this hard drive from a friend and they want me to take some stuff off of it for them so they can put it on a different computer. However, I tryed to add it as a secondary hard drive but because he has a password on his account I can't get into his documents without starting up the computer using his hard drive. So when I try that a message comes up saying that it did not successfully load windows last time do u want to boot in safe mode or normal mode or last known good configuration. Now when i pick any of them they begin to load and then it just freezes before it can even get into windows. Now I have they're password so if there is any way to do this using it as a secondary drive please let me know. However if there's not please tell me any ideas anyone may have to my problem. I know this hard drive is working because it was working when I pulled it out, I had the computer on and running right before I pulled it earlier today. Thanks again

Friskeyfiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom