my sempron 2800+

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
its normally clocked at 1.6ghz now its at 2.0ghz and runnign stable idling at 33c how much higher can i go do you think?

ran prime95 for about an hour or so after i overclocked my ram to ddr500 and no errors or mismatched numbers or whatever

semprons pretty oc'able? my core is 754 palermo 1.4v

well after i ran 3dmark my temps didnt seem high but the blue stop screen came up right as it was finishing 3dmark, my ram is at 433 now and my cpu is at 1.88 and my video card is at 460mhz/1.15ghz 7800gt

that is a frickin high cpu voltage man. I wouldn't run it 24/7with more than 1.8v. Pretty impressive oc though.

æArchOAngelæ said:
its normally clocked at 1.6ghz now its at 2.0ghz and runnign stable idling at 33c how much higher can i go do you think?

Depend's on what part's you are using,My 2600+ maxxed out @ 2.2Ghz because of my board (msi) and ram (ddr333) :( If you have the right stuff and the knowledge you could probably get about 2.4 or 2.5Ghz without using extreme cooling and that crap,You should head over to Extreme forum's and see what they are doing with the Sempron's :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom