video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDALOSS

In Runtime
If i have a 500mhz computer and i play a lot of games on my computer and the video card keeps going bad ,what kind of video card should i use or what could the problem be

post your system specs...that way we can see if you need to upgrade anything :)

also what games do you play ??

a 500MHZ system would probabbly have at most AGP 2X
I'm not sure, but I think you might be able to use a Geforce 2
but it has to be AGP 2X

I had a 500MHZ system, and its video card was an Nvidia TNT2. when it first came out, it was very popular for having performance almost as good as the other high end cards, yet it was cheap.

I think the TNT was the first video card with multiple pipelines. the TNT2 was its successor

Now that is the video card is going bad on different computers
could it be a overworking of the games on a old computer And also what would happen if i used a agp 4x on a 500 mhz computer.On what computer speed can i use a agp 4x on And let me be more specific .This guy come to me and said his kid keeps messing up these computers he gets for them and said his kid keeps playing these games on the computers.On each computer the same sympton no picture on the computer monitor.A sign that the video card coulsd be shot.So i assume the man is buying his kid these cheap computers and the computers video card cannot take all this abusing constant playing games.What kind of a video card should i recommend to him to get or should i recommend a higher speed cpu maybe 700 and up. I figure he must be getting
these 300 mhz computers the way he talks. He dont know what speed they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom