Uv Reactive PSU cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cold cathode uv lights arent as powerful as you would think. i remember trifid had uv inside his case. go pm him

Before I did the cleaning inside my case tonight I didnt even think I had room for a uv or cold cathode..

I was wondering if I should just go with a cold cathode and forget the uv? or should I go for a dual 4'' uv light and just a green cold cathode on the base of the tower.. let me know

check my pic thread for my gaming pc to tell me what colors for what.. thanks

I was actually trying to find the 12'' one that is half blue half green.. this way I can get both of the colors I have going on here.. but if not those are some great prices..

when I decide which ones I get ill give some more pics with the cold cathode.

aw man dont get those half color tubes, its better to just get a couple kits and mix and match tubes. What happens if you get sick or want to go for a color change? then you cant reuse the tubes. I got the half color tubes and i got sick of them quick. But yea, lets see some pics when you have the chance....

these are the pics of my pc

http://photobucket.com/albums/f176/... Gaming Pc/

Its hard for me to decide because my favorite color is green. but I have 2 blue leds on my 6800gt I also have 1 blue led fan on the rear exhaust and 2 leds on front of my case.. you can see from all the pics.. but I also have a side green led fan and rear exhaust..

so I was thinking of getting a UV cold cathode since my psu cables are BLUE uv reactive and than getting a green cold cathode for the over all color of the case..

let me know what you think

aw the link doesnt work for me...either way a combination of color and uv cathodes should do the trick. Just remember, UV lights arent supposed to glow much, they are there to make UV material react. So the lights themselves are meant to make other stuff glow, do you get what im saying?

nice wire management, but what are you talking about you have no room for cathodes? you have nothing on the bottom of the case. I bet with some zip ties you can stick some up on top, esp some 4" ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom