Usr 5610b

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdkiller

Baseband Member
If anybody finds the idiots who made the USR 5610B modem please kick them till they die. also if there are people out there who wasted money on that modem then help me please. first of all, my stupid driver cd did not have the game mode software. next of all even when i enable game mode using AT commands it just connects considerably slower which is crap and does not make sence. game mode is a hoax, a trick to get people to buy this modem. US robotics is lame, my winmodem performs better than this crap from USR which is their flagship analog internal modem. the other problem i am having is that the internet call notification software works erratically. everytime i get a call, it hangs up but the stupid thing still comes up asking me if i want to drop the connection or ignore the call. whats the point in asking me if the modem hangs up on its own. the 3rd problem i have is that the modem drops the connection sometimes for no apparent reason. this stupid modem costs me quite a few games of frozen throne on battlenet. i am using the whql signed drivers that came with the cd. somebody, anybody help!

56k? Eww...

Here a suggestion, get broadband, it will definetely be better than dial-up in every way possible.

some new company came offering satellite dsl or something so. i will think about that but i sure aint never gona buy anything from usr. from now on LINKSYS all the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom