IP Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfmiller52

Beta member
I was wondering if someone could help me out on going about the best way to set up cameras around a house, to which i would be able to log on to and view the current image from anywhere in the world. I have 3 houses, one in PA, one in Alaska, and one in Belize. I would like to set up a uniform type of package that is easily navigable and accessible. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

With that kind of money you're sitting here asking? .. anyway, I'm not sure how to do that.. the only way I can think of is with MSN messenger, which is what I do at home.. I leave it on, and connected to the camera, and at my parents work I can see in my room. (My sister likes to mess with my computer.. well, mess it up)

Yah Mind is right. with a fortune like that, why not seek a professional to set it up? you will probably end up a better way to deal with this since it doesnt only include a personal computer technolgy but that of data communictaion and we do have a prfessioal to handle this. using that of messenger is the cheapest you can get.
well, if you dont want to spent a penny for this... who cares anyway.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom