Rate My Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
get exactly like my comp. i love it and great for gaming or anything u like.
i get over 10000 on 3dmark05 w little gpu OC and cpu at stock. no problem w/ air cooling.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 4800+(or +4400 and OC it to +4800)
DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR
ZALMAN CNPS9500, eVGA GeForce 7800 GTX 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
OCZ (Titanium, gold, platinum) 2x1GB DDR 400
OCZ Powerstream 600W PSU
WD Caviar 250GB 7200 RPM SATA
WD Raptor 74GB 10,000 RPM SATA (or wait for 150G raptor and mb raid0)
NEC 16X DVD-RW DL

honetsly for that much money, and the ideas you first came up and your lack of computer knowledge. i think you would have a heck of a bad time putting it together. youd be better off with the latest XPS w/ all the upgrades and youll have good coverage (dont hate me guys) i can already see you using a extra strength magnetic screwdriver putting all the peices together or not connecting a tube in the water cooling system and totally destroying the system.

empty shopping cart, also my comment before was alittle ignorant i admit. i learned about pcs by ordering it and building it myself. but if i had money like that before id want to spend it once and get it right the first time and get the best quality and customer service possible. i.e. dell (my friend has a XPS gen 3 or somthin like it, he got a virus and he had to completely reformat, he called dell people they came same day and did it all for him and didnt put on the dell software). but if you do build your own system id recommend the system boomstick666 has. you should PM him and talk to him about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom