soo sloooooooow

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
why people why, i spend 200 punds upgrading my dell, and it feels more **** that before, ok so i got 3.4ghz p4 (oc for 2.8), 1gb ram, yet still my pc feels no diff from its origanl, 512mb ram and 2.8g cpu....any ideas.
this may not be relevennt, but under the processes tab, in the task mananger, theres loads of stuff under system, not my user name but uther stuff why is that, i just did a reformat, and only got the necerries insatlled on my pc.....internet ect, no games?

so whatd yall think?

You aren't going to be seeing an amazing difference with a 600MHz OC on an Intel except for benchmarking. The extra RAM is only going to make a difference when playing games/using programs that actually use that extra memory provided, try BF2 or something, then you'll see a difference.

well, to see a 'difference,' you'dve had to play the game before and after... You made your machine slightly better, but nothing completely noticeable.

Ryan

run msconfig and turn off start up programs and you may see a diff. Dell tends to slam a load of programs on startup

Yeah, the problem is probably the fact that its a dell. Did you reinstall windows with the dell cd?

no, i got a new dxp, its not a dell anymore (wooooo) as i took out all dell related stuff, but yea i got 2 thinks on stat up spysweaper, and norton anivirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom