My Mod~ Cheiftec case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid said:
The only way you can get the CPU below room temperature is with water cooling being included at some point. You can get a peltier - which most mini-mini fridges use, but you will need one more powerful than that, as your CPU will put out more heat than it can cool. With this, you need to get a peltier, attatch it to the top of your CPU - cool side facing it- and then attatch watercooling to the peltier to cool that down. and I believe you need to surround it all in foam and silicon.

Or you could do the chilled watercooling way, where I assume they have a fridge motor somewhere in it. look at xtreme systems

Anyway, start off with the case mod. :p

i plan to :) but yea, i figured that i would go ahead and rule the fridge out for now.

i wasent planning on useing just the fridge for cooling btw. i wasjust gona use it too cool it off a little bit xtra

ive been using my tube fromt he outside and its drawing in super cold air for about 2 weeks now and my case temps are at about 19celsius and my gpu is at about 30c i havent seen any condensation in it yet. alittle more dust than usual but no condensation yet. but i am prolly going to take it out soon. it was more of a experiment then a permanent thhing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom