intel 3.7 or a athlon 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

threemooses

In Runtime
i know that a athlon 3700 probly doesn;t run at 3.7ghz but does an intel run at 3.7 is not witch one is better

look at the price of each and then think about the performance to money value. im going with the amd 3700+ in a "budget" build

PZEROFGH said:
Well what are you going to be doing?

the AMD for gaming, the intel for... :confused: :p
i read somewhere that intel computers boot and shutdown faster than amd ones...so if you turn your computer on and off all the time intel is for you :p

AMD: 34395618
Intel: 1.5

WINNER: AMD

:D

Milan said:
i read somewhere that intel computers boot and shutdown faster than amd ones...so if you turn your computer on and off all the time intel is for you :p

1.5? i think you forgot the - in front of it ;)

Get AMD. Much better price/performance ratio. Besides, doesn't Intel make enough $$ already?

Milan said:

The processor wouldn't be the difference here, it would be beause their using two different motherboards.

DJ-CHRIS said:
The processor wouldn't be the difference here, it would be beause their using two different motherboards.
always gotta ruin all my fun:(

:p

You want an AMD but I do not recommend any Single Core as they are "unholy". Anyways Intel is really only better at archiving and encrypting etc but even then that difference isn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom