this one should be easy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
PcMe really layed it out for me. This really helped out and i i'll highly consider this configuration. One thing, I really dont need new speakers nor a mouse but thank you for the suggestions. Any further objections to this system will hopefully come soon before i send out an order. Again, thank you.

Consider the Zalman 9500 as a cooler. Its massive but works extremely well. I have the keyboard and mouse he suggested and they are awesome, definately worth the upgrade to that mouse if you dont already have a good laser.
Also, just so you know, you can get the 7800gtx 512 for $699 at Zipzoomfly and use that $50 for teh mouse.

I wish i was you, because that system is a beast.

Yeah, that system will be a nice one.

Maybe you should go with a Scythe Ninja, just a suggestion. Its a monster but add that with a fan, maybe 2 one on each side and you got some good cooling.

bk, how much do you know abbout computers?

i dont think you should really water cool eather, its not easy, i havnt done it my self, but i know its hard, also by water cooling, you put all your parts at a "if you screw it up all your parts are gone" risk

building a comuter isnt simple for the common person, it takes work, research and trouble shooting knowledge

I agree, it is difficult.... to a degree. It really is just a jig saw puzzle, a really easy one. I say go with air cooling first, then after a while of researching go with it if you still want to.

He won't need to trouble shoot if he doesn't do anything wrong.

well ya but i mean this guys seem to know nothing, for somone that only knows the basics to computers, it is very hard, can he even name all the basic parts to a computer?

for someone that cant, it would be very hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom